Version January 2022
Data controller and contact details
Langel_System_International ® SL
Urbanization El Zorongo 36
Origin and categories of data
- We will treat the data that you provide us through the "registration" form (including registration via social network) and "contact", as well as through other means related to the use or services offered on the Web Platform such as, for example, opinions or satisfaction surveys These data generally include the name, surname, postal address, telephone, email, telephone, bank details depending on the selected payment method, password, as well as any other that you can provide us in the section free text of the form. In your case, to issue an invoice, we could ask you for your identity document.
- In addition to said data, we may process other personal data that you provide to us or that are generated during our communications or provision of services.
- Finally, please keep in mind that, by providing us with your data, you guarantee us the veracity and/or accuracy of these. Consequently, you will be responsible for any false or inaccurate statements you make, as well as for any damages caused to Langel System. or to third parties as a result of these.
Purpose and legitimacy of the treatment
Provide the services
Provide you with the services you request (eg, sale of a product) and/or respond to your requests for information.
Art. 6.1.(b) GDPR
Need to offer and provide the services or information that you request.
Transport and payment
Process payments and send you the products you purchase using our own means or through third parties.
Art. 6.1.(b) GDPR
Need to manage the payment and send you the products you purchase through the Web Platform.
We will also process your data to meet our legal obligations (fiscal, accounting, money laundering, etc.), as well as to meet your rights (eg, guarantees or returns).
Art. 6.1.(c) GDPR
Need to comply with our obligations and allow the exercise of your rights.
Send you commercial electronic communications and newsletters. Note that you may object at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com or by following the instructions contained in each communication.
Art. 21 LSSICE or Art. 6.1.(a) GDPR
If you are a client, we will rely on Art. 21 LSSICE to send you information by digital means about our services and news. If you are not a customer, we will only send you said information if you give us your consent or request to sign up for our newsletter.
Send you satisfaction surveys about our products, sales process, transportation, deliveries, etc.
Art. 6.1.(f) GDPR
Legitimate interest in carrying out surveys on our commercial activity in order to improve our services.
Art. 6.1.(a) GDPR
Behavioral advertising and social networks
Art. 6.1.(a) GDPR
Consent for the installation and use of advertising cookies as explained in the Cookies Policy.
- We will keep your data while our client-supplier commercial relationship is in force to manage it correctly and send you commercial information of interest to you. However, if we observe a prolonged inactivity time, we will also proceed to delete your data to the extent that the treatment is no longer adequate, relevant and necessary for the purposes intended for the treatment. This rule will apply unless you request us to delete your data.
- Once the processing of your data is no longer adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed, we will keep your data duly blocked and only to attend to potential responsibilities, as required by the regulations.
- Finally, we inform you that we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is rectified or deleted when it is inaccurate.
- No, we will not make individual decisions based solely on automated processing that produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way.
- As a general rule, we will not communicate your data to third parties. However, in certain cases we will need to communicate your data to:
- Suppliers: Those suppliers who require such access to provide us with their services, such as managers, IT or cloud or hosting providers (for example, Shopify), CRM providers, partners, logistics companies or postal services will have access to your personal data. , telecommunications providers, payment gateways, financial institutions or accounting advisors. These third parties will act as our (sub)processors and will have appropriate safeguards in place to protect your personal information including the corresponding treatment order contract in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.
- Transport: Depending on the mode of shipment and special service required (assembly, storage, crane, etc.), these third parties involved in the service may act as data controllers. As specified in section 3 Purpose and Legitimation of the treatment.
- Financial entities: Depending on the form of payment and financial service required (financing, deferrals, etc.), these third parties involved in the service will act as data controllers. As specified in section 3 Purpose and Legitimation of the treatment.
- Others: We will share your personal data with third parties if required to do so by a regulation, by an administrative or judicial authority or for the good purpose of public interest or order, such as to comply with money laundering and anti-money laundering regulations. against terrorism, tax obligations or for Social Security.
2. Finally, keep in mind that we can also share your information if we consider that it is reasonably necessary to enforce the conditions and policies of the Web Platform or to protect our operations or Users. In addition, in the event of a corporate restructuring, merger, spin-off, or sale, we may transfer all of your personal information to the third party resulting from such transaction.
- We do not carry out international data transfers. However, as is common today, many IT providers have their servers outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Therefore it is possible that in the future some of our suppliers will be located outside the EEA. In this case, and only when it is strictly necessary to operate the Web Platform and/or provide the services you request, we will make international transfers within the framework of the provision of services requested from said providers.
- In any case, we anticipate that with all these providers we will sign as many documents as necessary to ensure that they offer adequate guarantees equivalent to those of the EU to carry out such international transfers.
What rights do you have?
As provided for in the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, we inform you that you have the following rights:
- Access: You have the right to access your data to find out what personal data concerning you we are dealing with.
- Rectification or deletion: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data that concerns you that are processed by us or even to request its deletion.
- Limitation: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to request us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Portability: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, and that you have provided us, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller.
- Opposition: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to oppose the processing of your data, in which case, we will stop processing them except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims. At any time, you may oppose the receipt of commercial communications.
How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting the Responsible Langel System as indicated in Section 1, indicating “Privacy” in the subject. In order to verify your identity, we may require you to send us certain additional information or documentation, such as a copy of your ID or similar identification document.
The exercise of these rights is free. However, please note that a fee may be charged when requests are unfounded, excessive or repetitive.
Do you have the right to withdraw your consent?
Yes, at any time you can withdraw your consent for the processing of your data for one, several or all of the purposes indicated above that are based on the consent for your processing. Take into account that, where appropriate, this could alter and even cause the termination of the provision of services.
Do you have the right to claim?
Yes, at any time you can complain to the competent control authority according to your place of residence. In the case of Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). You can consult the different control authorities by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In any case, before initiating any claim, we ask you to contact us via email email@example.com in order to try to resolve any discrepancy or controversy amicably.
How soon will we answer you?
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month. If this is not the case, please excuse us and contact us again in order to assist you and correct any possible technical error that has prevented us from giving you a response on time.