Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
I. Basic Provisions
The contract is entered into with Langel_System _ International ® SL Zaragoza. The terms and conditions of the contract apply to orders through our online store www.langelsystem.com
The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts concluded between the seller and the respective buyer, and are expressly acknowledged in the order.
2. Conditions of contract
The sale will be perfected when the purchase form is completed and accepted. Likewise, when making the purchase it will be necessary for you to accept these terms and conditions. The buyer can order his product through the ordering system integrated in our online store. If you buy through the online store, the products intended for purchase will be stored in the virtual "shopping cart". In the corresponding button on each page, the customer can choose “shopping cart”, and make changes there. Then, the buyer enters the personal data, and chooses the payment and shipping conditions. Before submitting the final purchase, the customer has the opportunity to review their information again to modify or cancel the purchase. By submitting the order via the "Buy safely here" button, the customer makes a binding offer.
The customer can return to the website before placing their order by clicking the "Back" button found in the internet browser, after reviewing their information and/or by closing the internet browser to cancel the order process. .
Once the order is placed, the seller will confirm your order by email within 24 hours of placing your order. Failure to receive such email may be due to an error in order processing or an error in the email address provided. In any case, we recommend that you contact Customer Service_ email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Prices and shipping costs
Prices and corresponding offers include VAT (if applicable). The prices indicated on the purchase page when placing your order are the final prices. This includes all price components, including all applicable taxes.
Only in the case of cross-border deliveries, the buyer may be required to pay other taxes (eg in the case of a purchase within the European Community) and/or charges (eg customs duties) to the authorities responsible customs and tax authorities and not the seller.
The client assumes no responsibility for shipping costs, but these will be assumed by Langel System ® .
(1) The maximum delivery time varies depending on the type of product purchased, its dimensions and the delivery address (for example, for deliveries to the Balearic Islands, you must allow 1 to 3 more days). The product will be delivered within a period not exceeding 30 days. Delivery times will start counting from the day after order payment confirmation and will be indicated along with the description of each product. In the case of payment by bank transfer, the delivery times will start counting from the day after the day on which the money transfer is reflected in our accounts. We carry out a single type of shipping (standard shipping), totally free and carried out by the transport companies mentioned on our page.
(2) Many of the products offered are directly available from us. Due to the large variety of sizes, the quantity available is limited to the usual demands of the customers. If you want to place large orders as a company, please check availability beforehand.
(3) We are not responsible for delays beyond our control. If the delivery of the product(s) is delayed by an event beyond our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you. We will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay. If there is a risk of delay, the customer can contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products they have paid for but not received.
(4) The delivery time will be extended in case of force majeure circumstances (strike, lockouts, official interventions, a shortage of energy and raw materials, transportation shortages due to bottlenecks, operation failures, for example, due to damage of fire, water or machinery, or any other obstacle that has not been objectively considered by us) that affect the delivery. Any obstacle that causes a delay will be communicated to you immediately, being able in such a situation, if you wish, to terminate the contract and receive a refund for any product that you have paid for, but not received.
(5) In the case of consumers, the risk of accidental loss, or accidental deterioration of the products sold, will be transferred to the customer or to the recipient designated by the customer when the goods are delivered. This applies regardless of whether the shipment is insured or not. The transfer is the same, if the client is late with the acceptance.
(6) If the customer is late in accepting the product, Langel System International reserves the right to sell the merchandise to a third party.
(7) Shipments are made only to Peninsular Spain and the Balearic Islands, France, Italy and Portugal. Shipments are not made to the Canary Islands, Ceuta & Melilla. In this case, consult our distributors.
(8) Currently, delivery is made at the building's portal, 100% secure and without the risk of direct contact.
5. Legal right of withdrawal
In the event that the buyer has the status of consumer, that is, is a natural person who acts for a purpose unrelated to their commercial, business, trade or profession, they have the right to withdraw from the contract within the term and in the manner described. in these Terms and Conditions.
6. Withdrawal policy
(1) Right of withdrawal
Consumers have the right of withdrawal within a period of 14 days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day the consumer or a third party designated by the consumer, who is not the carrier, receives and acquires possession of the product.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us at Langel System International – Email email@example.com - about your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by postal mail or email).
The client can use the sample withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory. If you wish to use it, copy and complete the following form and send it duly completed to Langel_System_International ®
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WITHDRAWAL FORM LANGEL SYSTEM
I/we (*) revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following products (*) / the provision of the following service (*).
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer or consumers (only in the case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
(2) Consequences of withdrawal
In case of withdrawal on your part, we will refund all payments received from you, including, where applicable, delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the one least expensive mode of ordinary delivery that we offer) without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will proceed to make said refund using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; In any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the refund. We will collect the goods at our expense. You will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may withhold the refund until the Products have been received, or until the Client has presented proof of their return, depending on which condition is met first.
The client will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the Products purchased.
Ask Langel System ® customer service
if you have any doubt about it.
. Additional guarantee to the right of withdrawal
The additional guarantee starts after the expiration of the statutory right of withdrawal and is an additional 86 days. In total this gives the client the right to withdraw for 100 days (14 legal days, 86 additional days).
To exercise the additional guarantee, the customer has to inform us about his decision, for example, by email to email@example.com We will inform the customer about his decision by email or email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your contract. The client can use the sample withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory. . To comply with this additional return guarantee period, it is sufficient to send a notification message to exercise it before the end of the period of 100 days from the receipt of the product.
The seller may withhold reimbursement until it has received the goods, or until it has been shown that the goods have been shipped; The thing that happens first. Your legal right of withdrawal will not be affected by the rules with the right of withdrawal and will be independent of it. The established legal conditions will apply until the legal withdrawal period has expired. The customer's right of withdrawal does not limit his statutory warranty rights, which remain unrestricted.
7. Reservation of title
(1) For consumers, we reserve the right to the purchased goods until full payment of the invoice amount.
(2) You have a right to compensation only if your claims are legally established, or are recognized or undisputed by us. You also have a right of lien only to the extent that your claim is based on the same contract.
(3) If the customer defaults on any payment obligation to the seller, all existing amounts must be paid immediately.
(1) Langel System ® mattresses contain seams and flexible fabrics, so the measurements indicated on the website are indicative. Any excess in height, width, or length between +/- 2-3 cm is considered acceptable.
(2) All Langel System ® mattresses
they adapt to the shape of the user during the first nights. Acceptable sag corresponds to 20% of the total height of the mattress, which is a sign of adaptation of the mattress. Such sinking does not modify the quality of the product and therefore does not affect the guarantee.
9. Language of the contract
This contract is offered exclusively in Spanish will file the electronic documents in which the contract is formalized.
10. Legislation and jurisdiction
The General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. This implies that the parties submit, at their choice, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile.
The European Commission has recently made the online dispute resolution platform available to consumers in the European Union to resolve disputes that occur in electronic commerce amicably. Users can obtain additional information through the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
11. Limitation of liability
(1) We are unlimitedly liable to the customer for losses and damages caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are liable for loss or damage suffered by the customer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of this agreement or our lack of reasonable care and skill. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. A loss or damage is foreseeable if it is obvious that it will happen, or if, when the contract was made, both parties knew that it would happen. For example, if it was discussed during the sales process.
(2) We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to the customer if it is unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents, or subcontractors; For fraud or misrepresentation of misrepresentation; For breach of your legal rights in relation to the product(s).
(3) We are not responsible for lost business. We only provide the product(s) for domestic and private use. If you use the product(s) for any commercial, business or resale purpose we will have no liability for lost profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
II. Additional conditions for consumers
12. Terms of payment and shipping
(1) You agree to receive invoices and credit notes exclusively in electronic form. However, if you require a physical invoice (paper) you can notify us through our email email@example.com to proceed to include it when shipping the product, please send the notification as soon as you place the order.
(2) We offer the following payment methods: credit card (MasterCard and Visa), Paypal, bank transfer, financing with Aplazame and Amazon Pay.
Credit Card: You can pay safely on our website with a credit card. We accept Visa and MasterCard. Your credit card details are encrypted via a secure SSL method, so that payment will be made online, in real time, via the PAYONE GmbH payment gateway.
PayPal: You can also choose PayPal to pay for your purchase. PayPal is another secure way to pay on our website, so that the payment will be made online, in real time, through the payment gateway of said entity, once it has been verified that the data communicated is correct. Confidential data (credit card number, expiration and CVV) are not sent to the Langel System server but are transmitted directly and encrypted to the PAYPAL server without Langel system having access to this data.
Bank Transfer: As soon as the money transfer is reflected, your order will be sent. In the case of a bank transfer, we will provide the customer with our bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount should be transferred to our account within 10 days. If we do not receive confirmation of payment within this time frame, we will put the products back on sale and your order will be cancelled. Please note that we only accept account payments within the European Union (EU) and do not bear any costs associated with a monetary transaction.
(4) Consumers are asked to immediately check that the goods are complete, have no obvious defects or transport damage and notify complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org and to the carrier as soon as possible. The customer's warranty will not be affected.
(5) The risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the products during shipment is not transferred to the customer until the products have been delivered.
13. Return expenses in case of withdrawal
(1) Returns within the 100-night withdrawal period are free.
(2) If at any time during the 100-night trial you are not completely satisfied with any model of the Langel System mattress, you can process your return. To start the return process, write to us at email@example.com We will schedule a convenient time for collection and a charity or our trusted carrier will collect the mattress directly from your door. Please note that the mattress must be returned in its original condition and undamaged. And of course, you are not required to pack the mattress in its original packaging or box. The association or the carrier will give you a collection receipt that you will have to send to firstname.lastname@example.org to process the refund.
(3) If at any time during your 100-night trial you are not completely satisfied with any Langel accessory, you can process a return. To start the return process, visit our returns portal and enter the necessary details. Once all the data is filled in, a return label will be generated. This must be printed and taken along with the product to be returned to any Post Office. There they will give you a shipping receipt that you will have to send to email@example.com to process the refund or shipment of a new product. To take into account: this process must be repeated as many times as products you wish to return.
(4) If at any time during your 100-night trial you are not completely satisfied with your upholstered base or bed, you can process a return. To start the return process, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will schedule a convenient time for collection and a charity or our trusted carrier will collect the product directly from your door. Please note that it must be returned in its original condition and undamaged. The association or the carrier will give you a collection receipt that you will have to send to email@example.com to process the refund.
(5) Returns cannot be made from territories other than the Iberian Peninsula or the Balearic Islands.
(1) We offer a 5-year guarantee on the dimensional stability and durability of core materials. The warranty does not apply to damage caused by misuse and lack of care or improper care. This guarantee is valid from the day the customer receives the Langel products within the EU (and Switzerland), and will apply to Langel System ïnternational with the return of the merchandise to Langel System ïnternational Zaragoza, or after collection by a third entity. The statutory right of withdrawal and warranty applies without change and without prejudice to this additional warranty. To ensure a smooth application of the warranty, the customer will be requested to provide adequate photographic material of the affected product. Regular airing is also recommended for mattresses that are placed directly on the floor (clean and dry surfaces only). Langel System will replace the product according to the agreed conditions or offer you a full refund.
The warranty applies and is limited to:
- Dents, cracks, tears, or damage to the foam that has occurred despite correct and proper use.
- Damage to the zipper and/or handles.
The guarantee does not apply:
- In the case of personal comfort preferences.
- When the original damage includes, but is not limited to cuts, burns, intentional cracks, as well as liquids or stains.
- Replacement of damaged parts of the Langel product.
- It has been purchased from an unofficial provider.
- Returns cannot be made from territories other than the Iberian Peninsula or the Balearic Islands.
- To any mattress that has not been sold as a new product or to second-hand purchases.
(2) Langel System ® accessories have a 2-year warranty. in the upholstered bed We offer a 5-year warranty. The warranty does not apply to damage caused by improper use or assembly and lack of care or improper care. This guarantee is valid from the day the customer receives the Langel System products within the EU (and Switzerland), and will apply to Langel System ® International with the return of the merchandise to Langel System, or after collection by a third entity. The statutory right of withdrawal and warranty applies without change and without prejudice to this additional warranty. To ensure a smooth application of the warranty, the customer will be requested to provide adequate photographic material of the affected product.
(3) In the event of a defective product, Langel System ® will proceed, as appropriate, to repair, replace, reduce the price or terminate the contract, procedures that will be free for the consumer and user.
(4) The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months of becoming aware of it.
15. Prolonged retention of title
(1) We retain ownership of the goods if you are not a consumer until full settlement of all claims arising from the current business relationship. The corresponding warranty rights are transferable to a third party. Prior to the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, the buyer has no right to pledge the goods or hand over the goods for security.
(2) When you are not acting as a consumer, you have the right to resell the products in the normal course of business. In this case, the new buyer should already assign all claims arising from the resale to the seller in the amount of the invoice amount. The seller accepts the assignment of the quantity. The seller reserves the right to collect the claim if the buyer does not complete his payment obligation. In the case of connecting and mixing the reserved goods, the seller acquires co-ownership of the new item in the proportion of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing. The seller agrees to release the collateral that is owed to the seller at the request of the buyer, to the extent that the value of the collateral exceeds the security entitlement by more than 10%. The choice of securities to be released is the responsibility of the seller.
16. Friend Referral Program
After purchasing a Langel System ® mattress, the customer has the possibility to share a personalized discount code with their friends. Each of the customer's friends who receives this code will be able to use it on their purchase and will receive a discount of €20. When the friend(s) have completed the 100 trial nights, and if the customer has not also processed the return of their order, they will receive their reward(s) of €20 once they contact our customer service. Customer Support.
To be eligible for the Refer a Friend program, you must have purchased a Langel System ® mattress and have a Langel customer account. To refer a friend, go to your customer account, click on the "My Referred Friends" tab and share your discount code with your friend(s) via your preferred communication channel.
The code is only valid on purchases made at www.langelsystem.com and the minimum cost of your friend(s) order must be 290 euros.
The code can be used across the entire Langel System ® range and in conjunction with other offers and promotions.
You are entitled to the €20 reward if, on the one hand, you have not returned your order, and on the other hand, the referred friend purchases Langel products and they are not returned after their 100-night trial period.
To receive the €20 reward, contact our customer service after the end of the 100-night trial of your referred friend(s). If you have any kind of problem or doubt, please contact our customer service team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following restrictions may apply:
- The purchase must be made on the Langel System ® website: www.langelsystem.com
- We reserve the right to invalidate discount codes if they are made public on the Internet or if they appear in any search engine. In this case, the sender also loses his right to claim the €20 reward.
- The number of reward payments is limited to ten.
- The code becomes invalid if the sender's order is canceled and the €20 reward claim is lost. This also applies if the order is returned.
- The referring friend and the referred friend cannot be the same person. In addition, the orders must have been made through different accounts or credit/debit cards.
- The referred friend must be a new customer and over 18 years of age.
- People living in the same household or immediate family members cannot be recommended.
- Customers are prohibited from using false or multiple email addresses or customer accounts and may not use fictitious identities to participate in the Refer-a-Friend program.
We reserve the right to exclude customers from participating in this promotion if they do not meet the necessary requirements or violate the rules in any other way.
We also reserve the right to modify or cancel the "Refer a Friend" program without prior notice, which will not affect validated and pending coupons.
If you have any further questions about the "Refer a Friend" program, please contact our customer service by sending an email to email@example.com
17. Personal Data
To find out how we treat your personal data, see our Privacy and Cookies Policy
18. Promotions and Discounts
(1) The promotion varies by product and the discount is already applied to the original price.
(2) As the discount is applied directly to the price, Langel System ® reserves the right to modify and adapt the discount provided to Influencers, Affiliates, Newsletters, or used in any other Marketing action such as Telepromotions, so that it is cumulative and complete the percentage promoted in the different channels, when used with the discount applied directly to the price.
(3) Discount codes provided to Influencers, Affiliates, Newsletters, or used in any other Marketing action such as Telepromotions, do not apply to any Pack or Bundle Langel.
Our customer service team is available for questions, complaints and claims from Monday to Friday (except holidays) from 9 am to 7 pm.